Tuesday 6 March 2012

How to be a true and happy woman..??


How to be a true and happy woman in all possible senses
                                                                                    -Roksolana


There are four main aspects of an individual: mind, heart, body /creative potential and passion; in spiritual words mind equals air, heart = water, body=earth, passion=fire.

Each element has its own order depending on the stage of relationship, their way of behaviour, their dress code etc, etc, etc.

We are born with some of the patterns more prominent than the other; and I help women to discover the missing links, to adjust to their men and to reach true fulfilment.
You can imagine the amount of meditations, exercises and work all the above takes. 

Since I am working with love, apart from spirituality I use psychology as well as everything that is present in the beauty industry.  I have done a course on image consultancy and combine my knowledge of spiritual wear with the more earthly view on how to dress in order to emphasise our advantages as well as taking personality into account.  I give advice on hair and makeup ,  help with the occasion wear, with the etiquette and also with creating a lasting impression.

I also give advice on how to ever stay youthful by using correct nutrition, creams, masks, massage and, when needed, cosmetic procedures.  

I teach women how to be well groomed (essential for the elements of Fire and Earth) and how to be self assured (Air).

 Very often people change career while working with me (Air, Earth), so I either consult them myself or recommend career advisers that know what they are talking about.

I teach how to cook (Earth), there is a spiritual way of cooking as well as conventional one. Some meals are perfect for the first date; some are good for passion etc.  Even when unattached, meals are important.  I also teach on how to look after the house, dwelling (Earth), how to make sure man is always happy at home and dos and don'ts.

I teach how to talk to the man, how to truly support him (Water, Air), how to make him to feel like a man (Water), how to be the most passionate and discover fantasies (Fire).

I work with the assumption that by being born a woman we have a natural right to be a goddess, and therefore my mantra is "Wake the inner Goddess".

Summing up, all I can say is I teach women "How to be a true and happy woman in all possible senses".

 In my readings, I follow a pattern

1.    Past.  We look into past relationships, trying to find the patterns that are creating problems now.  If necessary we can go as far as the childhood.  Sometimes the problems can be discovered in love affairs, sometimes in the family.  Depending on the situation, we perform all sorts of exercises in order to normalise the client’s view on themselves and to erase pathological patterns.  It is a lengthy process, dealing with it can be very painful, yet once we had a closure with all ex-boyfriends, ex-husbands, once friendship and peace reached with parents, siblings and best friends, the possibility of attracting a soul mate and keeping relationship healthy becomes a very close reality.

While working with the Past sometimes we look into Tarot for guidance on how to deal with certainsituations or to check what really happened.  We use Tarot as spiritual counselling and this is the main use that I have for the cards.

 2.    Future.   Majority of the time people don’t really know what they want. We create a plan for the future, including a picture of an ideal mate, what the client wants to get out of the relationship.  We start dreaming and opening up real desires and needs of the person rather than something that society, family, rules etc. expect of us.  We create a picture of an ideal life and use different tools in order to impress it to the mind.  Very often I suggest creating a mind map, a map for success.  It is not unique, I’ve seen it somewhere online, but do not remember the source now.  Basically, on a blank sheet of paper we place pictures of desired events around a photograph of the seeker.  There is a certain way the pictures should be arranged and different colours used depending on the individual.  During the process of working with me map changes, expands and things do get achieved.

 3.    Present.  The main area we work on, not at least because it also represents our immediate past and future.   Here we use all the techniques that I developed or found, we meditate, we exercise and change.  

For more detail visit : www.askpanditji.com

No comments:

Post a Comment