Wednesday 11 April 2012

Male and Female Energies


In order for me to explain how I do my readings, I have to explain my philosophy.

Basically, I have the view that female and male energies are different, so essentially men and women are different, so they behave and think in slightly different fashion and  need different way of handling.

So, when giving my readings,  I like to educate on the difference, I help people to understand themselves, their own reactions to the past and present events and to also understand how to handle and what to expect from the opposite sex.

I also work with the assumption that the nature is a very clever thing and everything around us works in perfect harmony with the creation.  I introduce the interaction of elements around us and within us.

There are four elements that are essential: Fire, Water, Air and Earth. The Fifth element is the core of our soul.

There is also Energy of the Universe that is most potent for people that want to create things.

Women due to their nurturing purpose are able to generate and keep the energy of creation within them, men, unless they exercise energy practices, unable to generate it themselves and get it from women.  The fuller the woman is, the more successful and attractive she is.  Once we realise it, it becomes very easy to recharge, to channel energy of elements and universe through us, to connect to the pool of female energy and to feel and act like a goddess within.  Stress, birth, career etc. take all the natural energy from us and if we don’t recharge, we become bare and men tend to seek it elsewhere. That is why so very often older men leave their wives and marry younger women.

But it’s not just energy that can drive men to others.  Women should have projection of all elements within them because they can and because different element answers for different aspects of relationship.  Men are rigid, women are flexible, and ultimately, once we found our soul mate, we are responsible for the success of our relationship. Men do not go to someone, they go from someone and my main job is to educate women on how to behave so their men never leave them. 

For more information about  Love readings, vedic astrology horoscope, Janam kundali and Vedic astrology reading

No comments:

Post a Comment